This site is owned and operated by us, and you must not use it unless you agree to these terms:
- BUYORSELLFX.COM is a site operated by BUYORSELLFX LIMITED registered in England and Wales under company number 11070433 with its registered office at 48 Dover Street, Mayfair, London, UK, W15 4FF (‘we’/‘us’/‘our’). We also operate the Instagram account @BUYORSELLFX, representations made on which are also subject to the provisions of these terms.
- By using our site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms of its use. If you do not, you must not use our site.
- We may update and change our site and its contents from time to time, and we may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, you must check to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- These terms sets out the extent of our liability to you in equity or law, in any jurisdiction, and the use of our site is governed by these terms and by its policies in respect of privacy, cookies, and acceptable use.
- Our site is made available free of charge or by subscription. The terms of payment for a subscription are available on the payment page. Whether you use this site under a subscription or freely, and whether you are able to access our entire site’s contents or only part of it, these terms are applicable to and govern your use.
We don’t make any promises to you about the contents of our site:
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Although we may make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You have certain obligations if you use our site:
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and you agree not to infringe them in any way.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
…Including that you won’t rely on us for advice but will seek your own:
- The content on our site is provided for educational information in respect of Forex demo trading only. Such content contains no material representation upon which you could make any reasonable or foreseeable reliance, particularly for Forex live trading. Should you elect to make such reliance, you accept that is not something we have advised or in any way encouraged, endorsed, or induced you or others to do. You must obtain professional or specialist financial and/or legal advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- By using our site you agree that these terms exclude our liability to you to the fullest extent possible. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so (such as for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud).
You agree to not misuse or sell-on the contents of our site, and you will not make public any matter between us. If you do, we will not hesitate to enforce our rights against you:
- Should you have any concerns about us or our site, or a dispute should arise between us, you agree to first contact us at email@example.com to attempt to reasonably resolve the issue. The content of our site and the details of any dispute between us is strictly confidential, and you agree that you will not disclose such information to any third party without our express written agreement or as required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority. By accepting these terms you are agreeing that if you breach of this clause (whether knowingly or unknowingly) such a breach will per se cause or be likely to cause serious financial harm to us and/or to our directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (or any of them). Should you breach this clause then you agree to fully indemnify us for any foreseeable or unforeseeable losses or damages we suffer (including all of our costs and expenses on an indemnity basis) directly or indirectly as a result of such breach, including but not limited to those incurred in connection with any proceedings or actions for equitable relief, breach of confidentiality, infringement of our intellectual property rights (or those of any third party whose rights we are obligated to enforce), defamation, and/or malicious falsehood, and you accept that that such sums will also include exemplary, aggravated, and punitive damages (or any of them).
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.